Eğitim, React Giriş konularını ve profesyonel bir React geliştiricisi olmak için ihtiyaç duyacağınız becerileri kazanmanıza yardımcı olmaktır.
React bileşenlerini anlamak ve oluşturmak ve Redux ile uygulamaları yapılandırmak için alanında uzman eğitmenleri ile birlikte React'in temellerini öğreneceksiniz.
- Learn about the benefits of writing user interfaces with React.
- Learn how data flows in a React user interface.
- Learn how to write a React component.
- Learn what a virtual DOM is.
- Learn to use Create React App to make your first React user interface.
- Learn the role of JSX in React.
- Learn how JSX is different from HTML.
- Learn how to use expressions in JSX.
- Learn about best practices for writing React components.
- Learn how to pass data between components with props.
- Learn what "state" is in React.
- Learn how to create stateful variables.
- Learn how to update state.
- Learn how to implement routing in a React application.
- Learn how to style React components and applications.
- Learn to work with your new React skills.
- Learn what purpose hooks serve.
- Learn how to use the useEffect hook.
Introduction to React
- What is React?
- React is Fast
- React is Scalable
- React is Reliable
- React Essentials
- Rendering in React
- Get Started with Create React App
- Introducing Our Project: Mathificent
- Learning the Structure of a React App
JSX and React Elements
- Using JSX in React
- JSX Rules
- JSX Syntax
- Using Custom Elements in JSX
- Using JSX
- Assembling User Interfaces
- Understanding F.I.R.S.T
- Passing Data with Props
- Breaking an App into Components
- Passing Props Between Components
- Organizing Your Components
- Semantic HTML and the Fragment Element
- Using Fragment
- Destructuring props
- Understanding State
- Getting React to React
- Why is count a Constant?
- Child Components and State
- Adding State
- Implementing Routes
Styling React Apps
- Plain-old CSS
- Importing CSS Modules to Components
- Cleaning Up App.css
- Styling the Main Component
- Inline Styles
- Creating the Game Component
- A Word of Caution
Implementing Game Logic
- Setting the Equation
- Getting the User's Answer
- Checking the User's Answer
- Creating the Timer
- React Hooks
- The useEffect Hook
- The Need for useEffect
- useEffect to the Rescue
- Mount and Unmount
- Passing Functions to State Variable Setters
- Fixing the Timer
- Catching Keyboard Events
- Building and Deploying Your React App