In this R12.2.9 Oracle Receivables course, you will be able to:
· Understand the Order to Cash Lifecycle.
· Understand the Oracle Receivables Process.
· Manage Parties and Customer Accounts.
· Process Invoices Using Auto-Invoice.
· Explain Bill Presentment Architecture Processes.
· Setup Credit Management.
· Receivables Enterprise Command Center
- Describe the overall Receivables process
- Manage parties and customer accounts
- Describe the Auto-Invoice process
- Explain bill presentment architecture processes
- Understand Credit Management
- Identify credit management processing
- Understand setup information related to invoicing
- Describing the receipt process
- Understand setup information related to receipts
- Understand the tax accounting process
- Understand Sub-ledger Accounting as it relates to period closing
- Understand the overall order to cash process from Order Entry through Bank Reconciliation
- Understand key areas in the Order to Cash Life Cycle
- Explain how the Receivables processing is positioned within the Order to Cash Life Cycle
- Order to Cash Lifecycle Overview
- Overview of Oracle Receivables Process
- Manage Parties and Customer Accounts
- Process Invoices Using AutoInvoice
- Process Invoices
- Bill Presentment Architecture
- Credit Management
- Implement Customer Invoicing
- Implement Receipts
- Tax Processing
- Period Closing Process
- Receivables Enterprise Command Center