JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management Rel 9.2 training course will help you to learn about the fundamentals of setting up the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management system. In this training class, you will learn how to track cost and use of company equipment and more.
- Use work order mass update for equipment work orders.
- Use equipment cost analysis to analyze and review equipment cost.
- Enter failure analysis information for work orders.
- Assign resources to work orders.
- Track maintenance costs.
- Track costs against work orders.
- Use workflow alerts to plan and resolve issues before they become emergencies.
- Business Process Overview
- Setting Up General Options
- Using Equipment Master Records
- Defining Supplemental and Specification Data
- Tracking Location Transfers, Site Information, and Customer Information
- Setting Up Information for Work Orders
- Entering Corrective Work Orders
- Adding Parts Lists and Labor Details to Work Orders
- Setting Up Maintenance Costing
- Tracking Costs Against Work Orders
- Working with Equipment Meter Readings
- Creating Preventive Maintenance Schedules
- Describing Condition-Based Maintenance
- Setting Up Calendars, Resources, and Availability
- Managing Crew Schedules
- Setting Up for Failure Analysis
- Using Failure Analysis with Work Orders