This JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Development Tools Part 1 training teaches the fundamentals of Application Development tools. In this five day class, you will learn how to create different types of forms, add controls and event rule logic to the form.
- Describe the development tools.
- Identify the application development foundation.
- Use the application development tools.
- Use additional developmental tools.
- Create business views, tasks views and tasks.
- Describe next numbers.
- Enable media object functionality.
- Technology overview
- Identifying the Development Foundation
- Describing the Change Management System
- Creating User Defined Codes and Next Numbers
- Creating and Modifying Data Items
- Creating Custom Tables
- Creating Business Views
- Describing Form Design Aid
- Creating Custom Applications
- Creating Event Rules
- Enabling Media Object Functionality
- Adding Applications to the EnterpriseOne Menu
- Troubleshooting Applications
- Describing the Cross Reference Facility
- Describing Modification Rules