The JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Job Cost Accounting training teaches you the fundamentals of establishing and setting up the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Job Cost system. This helps you track and manage job progress, calculate projected costs and revenues and create transactions that affect jobs.
- Set up the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Job Cost system.
- Set up cost code structures.
- Create budgets for jobs.
- Manage job progress.
- Review job-related information.
- Calculate projected final costs and profits.
- Setting Up Job Cost System
- Creating a Job Master Record
- Setting Up Code Structures
- Budgeting for Jobs
- Creating Transactions that Affect Jobs
- Working with Job Status Inquiry
- Managing Job Progress
- Performance Based Labor Forecasting Information
- Estimating Profit Recognition
- Setting Up the Change Management System Foundation
- Describing The Change Request Process