In the Oracle Application Express: Administration Ed 2 course, students will learn the different ways in which Oracle Application Express can be installed and will perform a full development environment installation on a multitenant architecture of Oracle Database 12c. They will identify the three options of configuring a web server for Oracle Application Express and will install and configure the Oracle REST Data Services.
- Install Oracle Application Express.
- Install and Configure Oracle REST Data Services.
- Rectify Common Installation Errors.
- Create and Manage Workspaces and Users.
- Manage and Monitor An Entire Development Instance.
- Manage and Monitor Workspaces.
- Course Overview
- Installing Oracle Application Express
- Installing and Configuring Oracle REST Data Services
- Creating Workspaces
- Configuring Administration Services
- Administering a Workspace
- Administering An APEX Instance
- Using the APEX_INSTANCE_ADMIN API
- Key APEX Administration Tasks