Learn to use Oracle Machine Learning algorithms with Oracle Autonomous Database to implement Predictive Analysis. This is a great starting point for data scientists, developers, business users, and anyone who wants to learn about Oracle Machine Learning algorithms.
- Learn to use statistical functions to take advantage of Oracle Database.
- Use Classification, Regression, and Attribute Importance algorithms for predictive analysis.
- Identify unusual data by using Anomaly Detection and identify similar data by using Clustering algorithms.
- Discover the probability of co-occurrence and extract smaller and richer sets of attributes.
- Use a Time Series algorithm to forecast target values based on known history.
- Course Overview
- Using Statistical Functions
- Classification Model
- Using Attribute Importance
- Implementing Anomaly Detection
- Using Clustering
- Association Rules
- Using Feature Selection and Extraction
- Using Time Series