This Oracle Solaris 11 Building Private Clouds course explores how cloud administration training combines multiple enterprise level technologies to demonstrate a full cloud infrastructure deployment using SPARC technology. This course uses the "Oracle Optimized Solution for Enterprise Cloud Infrastructure on SPARC" as a guideline.
- Plan for and deploy a private Infrastructure as a Service cloud.
- Combine various Oracle technologies into a robust cloud infrastructure.
- Practice cloud component creation and configuration tasks by performing a series of guided hands-on labs.
- Perform the critical steps associated with the configuration of cloud and related facilities.
- Introducing the Cloud Technologies
- Planning for Cloud Configuration
- Performing the Initial Configuration
- Working With VM Server Based Cloud
- Using the VM Server Based Cloud
- Working With the Solaris Zones Based Cloud
- Provisioning the Zone Based Cloud