This course will be applicable for customers who have implemented Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 or Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1.
This class explains how to configure payrolls correctly, and set up organizational payment methods. You will also learn how to maintain employer and employee taxes. You should be able to enter costing information, and run the Costing process for your payrolls. The content in this course is relevant for both Oracle Applications 11i and Release 12 users. Release 12 specific functionality is clearly indicated in the course.
- Configure a payroll to process basic earnings elements and statutory deductions
- Maintain employer and employee statutory deductions and taxes
- R12.1 Payroll Configuration – Introduction
- Payroll Configuration Fundamentals
- Defining Payrolls for Your Organization
- Maintaining PAYE and NI
- Maintaining Other Deductions
- Costing Overview
- Processing Costs
- R12.1 Payroll Configuration Fundamentals – Summary